|“||The party boy is showing up.||”|
Toujou Hideaki is a student of Seidou High School. Back in middle school school, he played as a pitcher for Matsutaka Senior League that made it to the best 4 in the Nationals.
Toujou is a slim-built teenager of average height. He has medium-length caramel brown hair and grey eyes.
Toujou was the starting pitcher who got obliterated during the practice match with their 2nd string seniors. It was later revealed that Toujou lost 12 points in the first inning alone and 15 points in total before he was subbed out in the 2nd inning. He realized afterwards that the reality of high school baseball is that whatever credit they had before does not count, specially in a prestigious team with national-level players.
Toujou accepted the fact that he has batchmates who were all unknown before went past him as first string. Despite this, he still made effort to train more while the varsity members played for the summer tournament. Toujou prioritized his fielding on whatever position the coach might appoint him, creating threats to other aspirants such as Seki Naomichi and Asou Takeru. His performance soon led him to land as a center fielder of Seidou's baseball team after the third years retired.
It was revealed that Toujou still want to make a come back as a pitcher in his 2nd year in Seidou.
Relationships with other charactersEdit
In middle school, Toujou was on the same baseball team as Kanemaru. The two appear to get along well. Toujou seems to like giving impromptu nicknames to Kanemaru, like "party boy" during their match against Yakushi.
Kuki seems to have a very close relationship with Kanemaru and especially Toujou whom he respect both as a senpai and as a pitcher. Seeing Kuki looking discouraged for being selected into the 2nd string despite his poor performance result in the intrasquad game, Toujou cheers him up by sharing about his own devastating experience as a pitcher in his first year at Seidou while praising the determination Kuki demonstrated on the mound. Toujou then inspires Kuki by challenging him to a race to become the first string pitcher of Seidou stating he himself haven't given up on being a pitcher yet. 
Although Toujou's pitching was not utilized after his loss, other members of the team still recognize his skills. In his 2nd year, he is seen helping with batting practice for the team as a pitcher. He's not a power pitcher, but does possess good control when he pitches.
His pitching became his asset as center fielder, not only because he has a strong arm, but also control over the direction of the ball. He is much like the former center fielder Isashiki Jun when it comes to throwing and although Toujou does not howl, he can hit odd balls.
This data is based on the official guidebook, it will only be changed if there is an official update!
You are free to write about the characters improvements in the Skills section above!
- Favorite Food : Beni Shoga 
- Favorite Subjects : English, Math 
- He has respect for Momota Kanako. 
- Hhobby: Music Appreciation (idols) 
- His favorite band is "Momoiro Clover Z". 
- Rankings from the guidebook: 
- He ranks fifth in Speed.
- In his second year he is in the same class as Kominato Haruichi and Kariba Wataru.
- In the Seidou Manager's secret rankings, Toujou has the most friends of everyone in the baseball club; beating Sawamura who was ranked second. 
- Toujou (東条) - Eastern Article/Condition
- Hideaki (秀明) - Shining Excellence
- "Not even five months after I enrolled, I've felt the full brunt of high school baseball- none of my records in middle school matters here. This is the only thing I can do now, to stay afloat in this team... This is the only thing." 
- "If we look at it long term, he is a player with the potential of becoming a pitcher." - Takashima 
- "Don't give up, damn it! Don’t give up being a pitcher!" - Isashiki
- "You can try your best, or give up if you want, but there will always be someone else that just take your place, play in a game and do a good job. That's the kind of place Seidou is."
- "It's a challenge Youhei, let's see which of us get to stand on the mound as Seidou's first string pitcher first. I still haven't given up on being a pitcher yet, you see." - to Kuki 
|Seidou High School|
|Miyuki Kazuya • Maezono Kenta • Kuramochi Yōichi • Kawakami Norifumi • Asou Takeru • Nakata Ataru • Ono Hiroshi • Higasa Shōji • Seki Naomichi • Yamaguchi Ken • Kijima Rei • Kawashima Kengo • Shirasu Kenjirō • Mimura Ryōta • Watanabe Hisashi|
|Sawamura Eijun• Furuya Satoru • Kominato Haruichi• Kanemaru Shinji • Tōjō Hideaki • Kaneda Tadahiro|
|Yui Kaoru• Yūki Masashi • Okumura Kōshū• Mogami Takeshi • Asada Hirofumi • Seto Takuma • Kuki Yōhei
|Former players||Yūki Tetsuya • Tanba Kōichirō• Kominato Ryōsuke• Masuko Tōru• Isashiki Jun • Miyauchi Keisuke • Sakai Ichirō • Kadota Masaaki • Kusunoki Fumiya • Takigawa Chris Yū • Azuma Kiyokuni
|Managers||Fujiwara Takako • Umemoto Sachiko• Natsukawa Yui• Yoshikawa Haruno
|Staff||Kataoka Tesshin • Ochiai Hiromitsu • Takashima Rei • Kazuyoshi Oota|